What is Art?
What Art Means
ELEMENTS AND PRINCIPLES
WRITING AND TALKING ABOUT ART
Too Weird to be Art?
Monday, September 28, 2015
What Good is Art? The Value of Creative Thinking!
Eight Traits of Creative People
Creative people tend to possess certain traits:
1. Sensitivity- heightened awareness
2. Flexibility- adapt to new possibilities
3. Originality- problem solving creatively
4. Playfulness- humor & experimentation
5. Productivity- ability to generate ideas
6. Fluency- free flow of ideas
7. Analytical skill- exploring problems, & finding how they work
8. Organizational skill- putting things together in a coherent order
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)